Acord Ice Center
5353 West 3100 South, West Valley City UT 84120 • 385-468-1965
- In compliance with the Utah Clean Air Act smoking and smokeless tobacco is prohibited in or around the building.
- drugs, beer, and alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the premises.
- Foul and abusive language is unacceptable.
- Abuse and/or misuse of County property and equipment is unacceptable. Violators will be held financially responsible for damages and losses. Any area in which the above rules are violated will be subject to closure. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and action may result inentry privileges being suspended or revoked.
- Lockers are for day use only. Lockers which are not cleared at the end of the day will have the lock cut off and all items will be removed and bagged for pick-up. There will be a two (2) week holding period at which time all items found will be sent to an establishment which collects and resells used merchandise.
- Patrons are fully responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged at the Acord Ice Center. Personal items should be kept in a locker . Patrons are responsible for bringing their own lock when using the lockers.
- Patrons may not display actions that the Center Staff deem unsportsmanlike or rude.
- Misuse, moving, or altering any portion of the Center property is prohibited.
- Persons with infectious diseases are prohibited from using the facility. Open wounds must be covered.
- Patrons and visitors shall abide by the rules and regulations of the Acord Ice Center. People found in violation of these rules may have their Center privileges suspended or revoked.